Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not very good at this game...

Hi Everyone!!
So sorry it has been forever since I've gotten on here! Things have been quite crazy and it doesn't help that I don't have internet at my post. I also don't have a computer for the moment since my harddrive died...boo!! But it's ok! I come to Yaounde pretty regularly so it'll suffice for right now! I hope everything your way is going well! I miss you all terribly and think of you often!!
Just a quick note about what I'm up to...been in Yaounde for about a week getting funding for my camp. I dropped off letters and will go back by in about 2 weeks to see what these companies have to donate! People were very nice overall and seemed quite excited to help out! I am also anxiously awaiting an education postmate! Yes I will no longer be the only white person in Lolodorf...hehe! Anyway I love you all...heading out and ready to get in line to be crammed on a bus for the journey back to my village! Please take care and be in touch!! Thank you so much for all the packages and letters! You guys are wonderful and I'm trying to keep up with responses! Know they're coming soon!! Love!!!
<3 Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Very glad to hear from you. Have been concerned. I was in Southern Sudan for most of a month, and that was my excuse for beginning a blog.
    http://aboutthefamilybusiness.blogspot.com
    Patsy sends her love.
    Blessings....
    Peter

    ReplyDelete